Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cali love

I'm so stoked I got to come home for a week. Even though there wasn't much sun it still felt good. It's nice to know Ventura will always be there. It may evolve to a more complexed develeped city, but over all it will remain the same. My parents will always be there, my favorite places to eat and good friends... And most of all da beachhh. I love the beach now then ever over the last twenty years. Washington is cool so far I want to discover it's secrets beauty. See what it's made of.
I'm in santa Barbara tonight with savannah for her birthday. Her aunt rented out a room on the beach. We drank slot of tequilla she just passed out. I love her so much we've been friends since kindergarden and counting:). Tomorrow we are headed to Santa Cruz then I drop her off and I keep heading north. Back to the grind and rain, bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment