Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hear the bells?

Like my uncle told me today, everyone everywhere should attend a june wedding once in their life, and he is right! I attended a small wedding down the street from the house I am staying in, it was small and cute, and really pretty out. The couple was so young! 18 years old! That is insane, but all power to them, I hope they have a happy life together.
Tomorrow I think I will head back up to Olympia and check stuff out. I am not sure what my living situation is on the fact that I can not get a hold of the person I am rooming with, I am not sure why, but it is sending up a red flag. My first reaction is to assume its not going to work out. Even though I really want it to. I hope I am not blown off, that would suck ballz. On a brighter, yet dimmed, light... the job hunting continues. Tonight after I talk to Kasey, I am going to meditate about it, see what happens. Then hopefully strum the guitar for a bit, then call it a night. I better get going... sweet dreams I hope. Oh and I wrote a song, lets hope I can remember it, and maybe spice it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment