Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tis a sad day,

Well I'll start out with the sad news. My good friend Alex's Mom passed away from cancer two days ago, the service is today. I wish I could have gone. I feel so sad for her and her siblings. I couldn't imagine losing my mom like that. She will be in my prayers tonight.

I've started to hand write in my journal again, the hand cramps feel good in a strange way. I must find a balance between hand writing and typing. I feel sort of repetitive typing the same things I just wrote about, but whatever.

Attending Evergreen this fall must be put on hold for a year. I am so bummed, but it is better then taking out a $30,000 loan just to go part time. I know I will be happier overall, just sucks because I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully I can still be involved with school in other ways. This week I am going to talk with a councilor about it, to see if there is anything they can help me with, or at least some advice on my possibilities. Also I am checking out other places to live. I think Rachel and Calvin are blowing me off. Totally sucks, but I don't want to live with people that are going to treat me this way anyways. It was a pretty sweet pad I must say, but I'm hopeful something better will shortly come my way.

Today is the "Planter's Day Festival" in town. It is packed with people, the town is never this hectic, so I've enjoyed something to do for once. I am going back in a bit to watch the water ski show, should be interesting considering I've never seen one before. I saw a ramp set up and other odd objects in the water. I wonder if the duck tour is free? Everything else cost a leg and an arm. I am really broke right now, considering I don't have a job and I've been blowing all my cash on gas. The money I have saved up is going fast, it's scary. Hopefully I will land that job at Starbucks or the receptionist position at the dentist office, UNIVERSE give me both jobs!!!!! That would rock.

Tomorrow I am going up to Olympia to check out more places to live, hope it's worth my while...

No comments:

Post a Comment