Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rainy Day Woman

Rainy days, over and over and over, and it is technically not even winter, shit! I need a rain coat or two, perhaps some cute rain boots and a good warm snugly hat. I was a tard bucket and left my beanies at home, I didn't know it would be this cold. I also need business clothes... I am so alone here. I can make friends, but I want a best friend, now! Good things come to those who wait. I just feel so alone. I have friends online, and friends on the phone, but I need physical reassurance, physical support. I have such an open heart and I can be so gullible, I don't want to get hurt, or let down. I don't want to be pushy or weird either. I hope I can make a good friend soon. Hopefully once I move to Oly things will change. It's hard to make friends when I'm 80 miles from where my life is going to start. I am finally sleeping better, thanks to ibuprofen. I want to relax in my own bed, in my own house, with my music playing and my things around me. I need a laptop asap.
I am worried about my sister. No one in the family can get a hold of her, her mom or boyfriend. Not Grandma, not dad, not my mom or brother. What the fuck is going on. It's been weeks since any of us could get a hold of her, but why can't we reach those around her either. Did I do something, say something? Is she dead? Why can't I get an answer. She's so addicted, so depressed, so lost and lonely. I hope she is ok, this is making me sad though...
Today I am going to Camas to visit Stacia, Mick, Hayden and Kenna. I have not seen them in a long time, I am excited to see how big the girls have gotten. I want to go to the beach, the Washington beaches seem rough and edgy, I want to go! Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. Camas is the opposite direction of the beach, crap.
I am trying to get home soon to pick up more stuff and see my brother before he leaves for Asia. I am so excited for him. I hope he comes home with an Asian girlfriend, it would be classic. I love him and miss him a lot, I hope he has a safe trip.
Well I need to get packing and pay my car bill. Till next time, tah tah pip pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment